Top Tips aims to continue to support your child's learning at home through a variety of fun and engaging activities. These activities consist of:
- A Top Tip: An area of learning or a skill for you to practise with your child at home. For example developing gross and fine motor skills by pairing socks together.
- A Sound of the Week: A phonic sound with a description on pronunciation.
- A Literacy Challenge: A simple fun activity to develop a skill e.g. recognition of tricky words within phonics or story telling.
- A Maths Challenge: A simple activity to support and develop a skill e.g. recognising numbers or playing a game the children have previously experienced in class.
- Resources and Donations Box: Items that you may have at home which would enhance and support your child's learning in school e.g. bottle top lids.
- A Wild Time: Swap an hour of 'screen time' for an hour outside with a fun activity exploring our natural environment.
- A Don't Forget: A reminder of any upcoming school events.