Dear Parents and Friends,
- Willow class assembly – This was due to be held next Wednesday but as Mrs Lecorgne has been off sick for a few days this will now be held on Tuesday 27th March at 9am. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- School Dinners – On Thursday 29th March school dinners will be brought over to our school hall as Langtree are hosting a big charity event. The food choices will be as on the menu but there will be no baked potatoes on that day.
- End of Term – I would like to remind you that this term ends on Friday 30th March at the earlier time
- of 1pm. School dinners will be available as normal but there will be no After School Club on that day. The new term will begin on Tuesday 17th April as the school has an Inset Day on Monday 16th.
FOWPS Newsletter w/e Friday 16th March 2012
- Class cake sales –Hornbeam & Beech class cake sale will take place on Thursday 29th March.
- Circus Tickets – are now available. The cost is £7.00 each. You can buy them from the school office during school hours only, by calling Annie on 01491 680 900, at Woodcote Garden Centre or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will also be selling tickets after school in the playground on the following days: Friday 16th March, Friday 23rd March & Friday 30th March.
- KS 2 Disco – will take place on Friday 23rd March from 6.30 – 7.30. Only children from Woodcote Primary school can attend, the cost is £3.00 per child or £6.00 for a family. If you are able to help please let Tracey Tozer know or leave your name at the school office.
23rd March – KS2 disco
29th March – Hornbeam & Beech cake sale
30th March – Dress down day
Chris Field, Headteacher.
Value of the month – ‘Responsibility’