It is National Book Week this week. Your homework is to read, read, read! Read whatever books you like this week and come in on Monday 6/3/17 prepared to talk about the book(s) you’ve been reading. It would be interesting to know:
- The title of the book and the author.
- The genre of the book – what type of book is it? Is it a mystery book, an action book, a non-fiction book etc.
- A summary of the plot.
- Where does the main action in the book take place? How does the author make you feel you are there?
- Are the main characters believable? Does the author describe them well?
- Use examples to back up your points, such as describing a scene that really moved you or using a couple of short quotes from the book.
- What did you think of the book?
- Who do you think would like the book?